About Our Company
Our mission is to exist as an extension of our customers’ business by providing quality cutting tools to our customers in a timely manner. We aim to ensure new and reground tools meet the demands of our customers. We promise to evaluate each tool individually and apply the methodologies necessary to return the tool to its correct cutting geometry. We will remove as little material from the OD & end to ensure the longest possible tool life without compromising the integrity of the tool. We do not guarantee our prices to be the lowest… only our quality and service to be the highest. We are committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs and demands.
We have 40 years of experience in the industry, including 25 years in tool making. This gives us an intimate understanding of cutting geometry and the needs of our customers. Colorado Industrial is a 3,000 sq ft facility with over 30 assorted machines; our customers receive excellent and personalized service.
- We specialize in regrinding Carbide & HSS Cutting Tools.
- We Manufacture and Stock Carbide End Mills, Chamfering End Mills and Spot Drills.
- We can manufacture custom cutting tools made to your geometric tolerances and delivered in your time frames for your specific application.
- 6 CNC Tool & Cutter Grinders and 20+ Manual Machines
- All appropriate inspection equipment including 4 optical comparators up to 100x
Request A Quote Today
Our mission is to exist as an extension of our customers’ business by providing quality cutting tools to our customers in a timely manner. Contact us today to get started.